|주 최||Young Bird Plan|
대학생 대학원생 일반인 고등학생 제한없음
|접수기간||2022-03-09 ~ 2022-04-25|
|1등 시상금||500 만원|
|홈페이지||Young Bird Planlaunch|
2022 Jiaxing Rainbow Vegetable Garden Cartoon Vegetables Characters Design Competition
● 응모 자격
1. The Competition is open to all professionals, students and amateurs of related background including but not limited to design, art and animation. There are no limits on nationality and age.
2. All individuals or groups can participate in the Competition. For the group Entrant, each group shall not exceed 3 people. Each participant has to register on our website. For any questions, please visit our website.
3. Each Registration No. shall submit a maximum of two entries. For over two entries, you should register and obtain another Registration No.
● 응모 주제
1. To create a single cartoon vegetable character on the basis of combining all types of vegetables. There are no limits on types of vegetables, regions, gender, theme and style. The Entrant can create the character at its will.
2. There are no limits on types and methods in creation.
3. The Work should include the brand character’s three-view drawing, i.e. front, side and back view drawing; and design 3 or more than 3 actions or facial expressions that reveal the unique feature of the character.
4. To add a descriptive text necessary to the Work, including but not limited to: name of the character, thinking of creation, design narrative and scenes of future application, etc.
5. The Entrant should keep the original design file or vector file, 300dpi, suitable for printing and production.
● 시상 내역
- Champion (1 winner): A prize of RMB 30,000 (pre-tax)
- Top2 (2 winners): A prize of RMB 8,000 (pre-tax)
- Top3 (3 winners): A prize of RMB 3,000 (pre-tax)
- Shortlists (20 winners): A prize of RMB 2,000 (pre-tax)
All of the entries will be included in the commemorative album of the competition.
● 응모 일정
- 2022.3.09 Call for entries
- 2022.4.25 Registration deadline
- 2022.4.25 Submission deadline
- 2022.4.28 Release of initial selected entries & public voting
- 2022.5.05 Release of shortlisted winners
- 2022.5.10 Release of Top 3 and the Champion
● 제출 방법
● 접수 방법
1. Please register by logging into our official website: www.designverse.com.cn .
2. For the latest information about this Competition, please follow our official WeChat account: designverse设计宇宙 or our official Weibo account: @YoungBirdPlan;
3. You can directly contact the Competition team by adding YoungBirdPlan as one of your Wechat friends,or you can enter our official website to submit questions. We remain at your service here for any further questions you may have.
● 심사 방법
1. Principle of brand expression: It should comply with the brand idea and strengthen the cognitive expression of IP brand.
2. Principle of creativity: The character should be creative and imaginative, with obvious but different image.
3. Principle of aesthetics: The character should have a vivid style, active and healthy, and is suitable for appreciation. The standards of aesthetics comply with that of the public.
4. Principle of publicity: The character should be easy for publicity and resonate with the public.
5. Principle of application: It should have a strong flexibility for shaping and developing as well as an ability of landing.
All winners of the Competition will be jointly selected by the Judging Panel of review experts as well as the public through voting. The scores given by the Judging Panel of review experts account for 80% of the total scores, while the public voting scores account for 20% ofthe total scores.
● 유의 사항
[Statement of Benefits]
1. The complete copyright of the winning works of the Competition will be transferred to Jiaxing Economic & Technological Development Zone Garden Municipal Construction Co., Ltd. Before obtaining the certificate (prize), the winners should sign Intellectual Property Transfer Agreement with Jiaxing Economic & Technological Development Zone Garden Municipal Construction Co., Ltd. and agree to transfer the relative intellectual property of the winning works to Jiaxing Economic & Technological Development Zone Garden Municipal Construction Co., Ltd. The winners, i.e. the authors, permanently reserve the right of attribution to their works. Jiaxing Economic & Technological Development Zone Garden Municipal Construction Co., Ltd. enjoys a variety of benefits regarding the winning works, such as applying for protection of intellectual property, redesign, production, exhibition and publication.
2. In the event that Jiaxing Economic & Technological Development Zone Garden Municipal Construction Co., Ltd. needs to further improve or develop the winning works as well as to design the sideline range of products, the winners should cooperate with Jiaxing Economic & Technological Development Zone Garden Municipal Construction Co., Ltd. and assist in the enhancement of the winning works according to its demands.
3. The copyright of non-awarding works shall belong to the original author. However, Jiaxing Economic & Technological Development Zone Garden Municipal Construction Co., Ltd. will not be charged for the use of the works in non-profit activities such as public welfare, promotion and teaching, etc. Jiaxing Economic & Technological Development Zone Garden Municipal Construction Co., Ltd. has the priority to purchase the works and shall pay according to the amount of the shortlisted prize money.
4. The Organizer has the right to display, report and use all of the entries for other publicity activities, and all the entries submitted in this Competition will be included in the commemorative album of the competition.
5. Once the work is submitted, it shall be deemed that the Entrant agrees and abides by the relevant rules of the Competition. All legal liability for any disputes caused by violation of the rights ofothers (or units) during its commercial use shall be borne by the Entrant and have no connection with the Organizer.
6. If the award-winning Entrant who fails or refuses to perform the obligation to transfer or authorize the Organizer to use the works, he/she will be deemed to voluntarily waive the corresponding prize.
7. The entries shall not violate the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China, and public order and good customs as well. Otherwise, the Entrant shall be disqualified from the Competition and compensate any losses caused to the Organizer and other third parties.
1. Before submitting the Work, the Entrant must confirm that you have carefully read and agree to comply with relevant rules of the Competition. Any entries that violate the rules of the Competition are not accepted in this Competition. The Organizer has the right to disqualify the Entrant.
2. The following contents shall not appear in the submitted works:
(1) Politically sensitive and provocative pictures, such as national flag, national emblem, flag, logos; and other images or elements with a tendency of bloodiness, violence, vulgarity, nakedness, indelicacy and etc.
(2) Images and elements with a tendency of insult, slander, or discriminatory (including but not limited to racial, religious, ethnic, gender discrimination).
(3) Any other images or elements that may cause discomfort to the public.
3. Entries submitted by the Entrant must not be authorized to any organization or individual for commercial use, and must be the original work by the Entrant without plagiarizing, misappropriating others' works or transferring the copyright to others (If the Work contains non-original elements, the Entrant shall have the license to use the copyright of that elements). The Entrant should also ensure that their entries submitted will not infringe any rights of a third party, including intellectual property rights, trademarks, right of portrait, right of reputation, and privacy right. All legal liability for any disputes over copyright in the Competition or activities for commercial purpose shall be borne by the Entrant.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to take some or all of the following measures in accordance with the seriousness of the entry's violation of the above rules:
(1) to reject the work;
(2) to disqualify the right for participation;
(3) to disqualify the right for awards
The Entrant shall compensate the Organizer for the loss caused by the Work being put into production but unable to be sold and other relevant losses.
5. During the Competition period, the Entrant shall not transfer or authorize their entries to any third party, to publicly publish, or to use their entries to participate in other events that are the same or similar to this Competition.
6. If more than one person cooperates, it is necessary to obtain the consent of all partners and indicate the names of all partners; multiple entries of different groups can be uploaded with the same user name. The selection results are based on the works, that is, the same user name can win multiple awards.
7. In order to ensure the fairness and justice of the Competition, the entries shall not add any third-party’s LOGO that is irrelevant to the Competition.
8. Please register and upload the entries according to the registration and submission instructions.
9. Due to a large amount of works uploading in mid and late stage of the Competition, please arrange your time for participating in the Competition and submit your work on time. Please avoid uploading the same work for the second time or the failure of uploading.
*The Organizer reserves the right of final explanation to all terms.
● 문의 사항